Helpful Hints for Storage
- Store expensive items in unmarked boxes near the back of your unit
- Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes
- Put small items inside a refrigerator, washer, etc.
- Place frequently used items near the front of your unit
- Cover your property with old sheets and or blankets. Don’t use plastic covers since they tend to sweat
- Stack your property so that it will not shift or fall
- Record all serial numbers and other important information and keep at home
- Do not store items such as dry food, pet bedding material, or other items that can attract rodents
- Pictures and mirrors can be placed between mattresses and box springs
- Always use a good sturdy lock
- Insure your valuable items
10 x 20
This unit is great for storing just about all of your furnishings. It'll hold the furnishings from a three bedroom home, some garage items or appliances and quite a few boxes.
10 x 10
If you have a one bedroom apartment and need to store your furnishings this is a perfect unit. In addition to your furnishings it will hold some boxes and a few miscellaneous items.
8 x 10
This is a great unit for odds and ends. You can store your living room furniture, beds and frames, nightstand and a dresser. Even after all of that, it can handle a few boxes.
5 x 10
Just big enough to store some furniture, washer, dryer, refrigerator, and some boxes.